– A’ Design Awards Winner (Milan, Italy)
– Golden Bull Awards (SME)
– 100 Most Influential Young Entrepreneur Awards (MIYE)
– Designer of the Year Awards (DOTY)
– Top 10 Asia Awards (Jakarta)
2014 – SME Asia Awards Singapore
2011 – Successful Entrepreneur Singapore
2000 – 2nd Prize Furniture of CYBER Age Competition of LIMA 2000 MIDS Awards Malaysia
During my study life, I have enjoyed very much with the people around me, my teachers, my classmates and my artworks. I am thankful for everyone who have helped me along the way to make me who I am today.
• MIID REKA Awards 2018 for Design Excellence:
– One KL Condominium @ KLCC
• MIID REKA Awards 2017 for Design Excellence:
– Food Empire at My Town Shopping Centre
– 12e Office at Old Klang Road
• Designer of the Year Award (DOTY) 2015
• 2019 Asia Pacific Property Awards – Leisure Interior Category
• 2019 Lux Life Magazine Awards – Leading Designers Award
• 2019 Lux Life Magazine Awards – Most Outstanding Multidisciplinary Design Firm – Malaysia
• Established projects in Helsinki, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Taiwan and Singapore and Malaysia.
According to the dictionary, design is a plan or drawing produced. But everyone has different definition. For me, design is when you transform your ideas into satisfying outcomes and you feel relief about it, where words couldn’t simply express. Design makes our life, dreams and future. My job is to design, innovate and create surprises for life. But it’s not only a job. It’s my passion and I can make things possible! If I can do it, so can you!
MIA is a very good platform to learn Art & Design with a reasonable cost. Especially the Interior design program, which is well known in the design and construction industries, which makes the graduate easily absorbed to the market standard and requirement.
The course syllabus is also appropriate and relevant to the Program. Most importantly I would like to thank all the experienced lecturers that helped me in many ways during my study at MIA. Without their guidance and advice I won’t be at my position right now. I’m willing to give my time to help and support MIA, especially the interior design department whenever needed.
• Started Bo Concept, a luxurious, affordable and stylish furniture showroom.
• Owner of Calligaris, Camerich and M-Collection furnishing outlets in New York with a wide-reaching fan base including celebrities such as Susan Sarandon, P.Diddy, Jay-Z and Naomi Watts.
• Featured in international publications and TV series including the Apprentice, Design Star and Million Dollar Listing just to name a few.