Programme Total Tuition Fee Tuition Fee Per Semester Total Semester CERTIFICATE IN ART AND DESIGN (N/211/3/0038) December 2023 (MQA/PA11240) RM 9,000 RM 3,000 3 semesters DIPLOMA IN GRAPHIC DESIGN (R2/213/4/0009) July 2021 (MQA/FA1512) RM 36,000 RM 6,000 6 semesters + internship DIPLOMA IN ILLUSTRATION (R2/213/4/0011) July 2021 (MQA/FA1511) RM 36,000 RM 6,000 6 semesters + internship DIPLOMA IN INTERIOR DESIGN (R2/581/4/0083) July 2021 (MQA/FA1514) RM 36,000 RM 6,000 6 semesters + internship DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (R2/214/4/0010) July 2021 (MQA/FA1513) RM 33,900 RM 5,650 6 semesters + internship DIPLOMA IN TEXTILE AND FASHION DESIGN
(R2/214/4/0009) July 2021 (MQA/FA1515)
RM 33,900 RM 5,650 6 semesters + internship DIPLOMA IN FINE ART (R2/211/4/0004) July 2021 (MQA/FA1510) RM 33,000 RM 5,500 6 semesters + internship DIPLOMA IN MUSIC (R2/212/4/0001) July 2021 (MQA/FA1509) RM 30,600 RM 5,100 6 semesters + internship DIPLOMA IN EVENT MANAGEMENT (N/812/4/0194) July 2024 (MQA/PA11381) RM 33,000 RM 5,500 6 semesters + internship BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONS) INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN 3+0 IN COLLABORATION WITH BIRMINGHAM CITY UNIVERSITY, UK (N/581/6/0111) Oct 2023 (MQA/PA11334) RM 60,828 RM 10,412 (sem 1 & 2)
RM 10,138 (sem 3 & 4)
RM 9,864 (sem 5 & 6)
6 semesters + internship
GENERAL FEES PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
1) Semester Fees include Tuition Fee, Resource Fee and any other fees which are collected in every semester / academic session regardless of whether the students are promoted to a new semester or retained at the same semester. All paid fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
2) Students are required to pay the Tuition Fee, Resource Fee and any other fees as stated by MIA within the first two weeks of the new semester / academic session. For newly registered students, all fees are to be paid before the commencement of new intake.
3) The first notification on the overall programme fees details and the payment timeline are listed in the ‘Fees Payment Schedule’ which is issued together with the student’s Offer Letter. Subsequent fees payment notification shall be issued to the student through their own Student Portal account.
4) There will be no refund for any paid fees except for caution money and as per the circumstances stated below (for Certificate and Diploma programmes only).
5) The management of MIA regards the students to be responsible to ensure all fees are paid within the given timeline and/or notify their parents / guardian to make the payment on time.
6) Late payment charges will be imposed on students who make the payment after the given timeline. Students may also be barred from classes and be delisted from their studies without prior notice
7) Applicants are advised to refer to the Fees Payment and Refund Policy enclosed with the given Official Offer Letter for details before accepting MIA’s offer.
1) By cash / cheque / online banking
2) EPF Withdrawal
SEMESTER FEES PAYMENT TIMELINE
For new enrolled students : Before commencement of intake
For continuing students : Within the first-two weeks upon commencement of new semester
Note: Late payment charges will be imposed for students who make the payment after the given timeline.