At MIA, we want to ensure our students to have an easy access to the campus and a great environment to live in from the first day they begin their studies in MIA.
By providing housing facilities for our students, we will help them reduce the expenses of transportation and save time in commuting.
General Features of student houses:
- Within walking distance to Malaysian Institute of Art
- Convenient facilities: restaurants, banks, shops, clinic, and others
- Approximately 10-15 minutes to Wangsa Maju LRT station and bus station
- Cooking is allowed in student house
- Separate houses for male and female residents
- Exclusive to MIA students only
Student houses are fully furnished with:
- Single bed with mattress
- Personal wardrobe
- Study table and chair
- Dining Table and chairs
- Single door fridge
- 2 ring gas stove with gas tank (gas & utensils not include)
- Water heater shower
- Wall fan, ceiling fan or stand fan where applicable
- Housekeeping services for common areas are provided
- Upkeep & maintenance services for units.
Contact us at +603-4108 8100 or visit our Student Affairs office for more inquiries.